Anantara Chiang Mai Cooking Class
Much more than just a cooking class, Spice Spoons cooking school offers a rich and interactive immersion in Thailand’s world famous gastronomy, renowned for its artistry and unique four flavour balance of salty, sweet, spicy and pungent.
Meet your master chef instructor during breakfast and participate in the traditional ritual of making merit at our spirit house, before travelling by tuk-tuk for a fascinating local market tour. Return to the resort to learn about Thai and Northern Thai cuisine’s cultural significance and health benefits, indigenous ingredients and cooking equipment, as well as convenient replacements to use at home. Choose from a menu of authentic regional recipes from across Thailand, including age old northern specialties. Cook your favourites in a step by step class in the colonial house garden, and savour your creations for lunch with a glass of wine. Leave with wonderful memories and impressive new skills to entertain family and friends back home.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Roundtrip airport transfers between Chiang Mai International Airport and Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa
- One private Spice Spoons cooking class* from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm for two persons per stay, comprising:
- Local market tour with return tuk-tuk transport
- Theory session and step by step cooking class (choice of five recipes)
- Savour your creations for lunch with a glass of wine
- Spice Spoons shopping bag containing a certificate, apron, chopping board and box of recipe cards
- 15% discount on food and beverages (excluding alcohol and in-room mini bar)
- 25% discount on second Spice Spoons cooking class experience
Now – 24 December 2015
|Deluxe Room||Rates start from||THB 8,500|
|Deluxe River View Room||Rates start from||THB 9,000|
|Kasara Suite||Rates start from||THB 12,000|
|Kasara River View Suite||Rates start from||THB 13,000|
* Reservations must be made at least one day in advance.
Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, applicable 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
Minimum three night consecutive stay required.
Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.